This is a 3D model of a Canvas.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D model and materials seen in the sample images, as well as an OBJ file and textures to easily import this model into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ file has been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
The model is unwrapped and has clean UVs.
For more information see description below.
- High quality polygonal model, composed of quads only.
- Model in .OBJ format.
- Blender file with the model, infinity background, materials and lights.
- Texture maps (diffuse, bump and specular).
- Physically accurate material nodes.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
- The model is fully textured, providing a realistic feel even with the standard materials.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean topology and UVs. Similar UV parts might be overlapping to simplify the texturing process.
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
The files have been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 4.28 MB.
The easels and other extra objects from the “Example of Use” image are for illustration purposes only and are not included.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated), the textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.
For more information see images attached or contact us through the contact section.