ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a 3D model of a roman style marble bust of the Dragon Age Garrett Hawke character. The model has been created in ZBrush and then shaded with carefully detailed maps and realistic Blender Cycles materials. This 3D model comes in a ready-to-render Blender file, as well as in OBJ formats with two resolutions (High and Low) that can be used for 3D printing your own bust of the Champion of Kirkwall, or for any other purpose you like!
The product includes several textures to easily import the model into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ file has been tested in Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High resolution model available for 3D printing. Size might need to be adjusted (object is in real-world size)
- High quality polygonal model, composed of quads only
- The model has been shaded with carefully crafted Cycles materials, providing a realistic feel even in closeup shots
- Clear naming for each individual part
- Clean UVs and topology
- Real world dimensions (metric system)
- Physically accurate material nodes
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
- Scene organization with SMS Layers
The file has been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 34 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.