This is a 3D model of a group of Cardboard Boxes, that come in two different sizes and four different positions.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D models and materials seen in the sample images, as well as several OBJ files and textures to easily import these models into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ files have been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- There is a total of eight types of boxes: Four small cubic boxes opened and closed in various positions; and four medium rectangular boxes in the same variety of opened and closed positions.
- High quality polygonal models, composed of quads only.
- Low poly count model; perfect for gaming engines.
- The models are fully textured, providing a realistic feel even with standard materials.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean UVs and topology.
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
- Infinity background and lights.
- Texture maps (diffuse and bump).
- Physically accurate material nodes.
- Textures for clean cardboard (for making the boxes look new), texture of damaged cardboard clean of logos (for adding custom images or using as is); and textures of damaged cardboard with fragile and custom logos.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
The files have been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 6.47 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.