This is a set of 3D models of four different types of Easel. They have been modeled in Blender and exported to the .OBJ format.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D models and materials seen in the sample images, as well as several OBJ files and textures to easily import these models into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ files have been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
All the models are unwrapped and have clean topology and UVs.
For more information see description below.
- High quality polygonal models, composed of quads and triangles only.
- Models in .OBJ format.
- Blender file with the four Easel models, separated in Blender layers for easier manipulation.
- Infinity background and lights.
- Texture maps (diffuse, bump and specular).
- Physically accurate material nodes.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
- The models are fully textured, providing a realistic feel even with standard materials.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean topology and UVs. Similar UV parts might be overlapping to simplify the texturing process.
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
The files have been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 9.61 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
The paint jars and other extra objects from the “Example of Use” image are for illustration purposes only and are not included.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated), the textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.
For more information see images attached or contact us through the contact section.