ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a 3D model of an Edwardian style Side Table modeled following an original and visually engaging design. This model is perfect for decorating your renders scenes, adding a dramatic and sophisticated effect to them.
By acquiring this product you will get the Blender scene with the 3D model and materials seen in the sample images, as well as one OBJ file of the Edwardian Side Table – 01.
The product includes several textures to easily change the look and feel of the rendered model, and to allow the importation of the model into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ files have been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal model, composed of quads and triangles only
- Low polycount model, perfect for gaming engines
- The model has been shaded with carefully crafted Cycles materials, providing a realistic feel even in closeup shots
- Two wood finishes included in the Blender file
- Clear naming for each individual part
- Clean UVs and topology
- Real world dimensions (metric system)
- Physically accurate material nodes
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
- Scene organization with SMS Layers
The file has been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 7.06 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
☞ Higher resolution textures and maps are available upon request.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.