ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a 3D model of a Hanging Bulb Rectangular Flash on a rail, that includes light-bulbs with real light materials so it can be used for both lighting a scene (providing a realistic reflection of a Photography Flash in the reflective surfaces of the render) or for using as a prop itself in any rendered scene.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D model and materials seen in the sample image, as well as two OBJ files and textures to easily import the models into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ file has been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal models, composed of quads only.
- The models have been shaded with carefully crafted Cycles materials, providing a realistic feel even in closeup shots.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean UVs and topology. (*Only certain parts of the models have been unwrapped with UVs for texture application)
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
- Physically accurate material nodes.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
The file has been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 3.89 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.