ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a 3D model of a Human Skull Display with an Anatomical Female Human Skull mounted on it. The Human Skull has been modeled with separate, anatomically correct teeth meshes that have roots and realistic Blender Cycles enamel materials applied to them. This 3D model includes two color variations for the skull bones to suit all your needs.
By acquiring this product you will get the Blender scene with the 3D model and materials seen in the sample images, as well as three OBJ files of the Anatomical Female Skull Model, the Skull Display, and the Human Skull On Display.
The product includes several textures to easily change the look and feel of the rendered model, and to allow the importation of the model into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ files have been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
Two skull finishes are included with this product, to suit all display purposes:
- Cleaned – Achieves the realistic look of cleaned, preserved bones.
- Natural – Achieves a natural, realistic look of a skin-less bone that has been exposed to environmental effects for some time. Perfect for achieving the look of buried bones, or very old bones.
Because of the nature of the translucent materials in Blender Cycles, the Blender file includes two versions of the teeth material, one for frontal illuminations, and another for views with back-lighting illumination (see sample images to see example).
- High quality polygonal model, composed of quads and triangles only
- Two skull finishes are included to suit all display purposes
- Two different teeth materials are included to display correctly the enamel depending on the light position
- The model has been shaded with carefully crafted Cycles materials, providing a realistic feel even in closeup shots
- The glass dome of the Skull Display includes a texture mask to add dust to its surface for added realism
- Clear naming for each individual part
- Clean UVs and topology
- Real world dimensions (metric system)
- Physically accurate material nodes
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
The file has been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 23.7 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.