ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a 3D model of a Long Straight Hair style for 3D characters, set on a Wig Head Mannequin for display purposes. This 3D model of Hair has been created by mesh modeling, making it perfect for animations and faster renders.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D model and materials seen in the sample images (including the Wig Head Mannequin), as well as one OBJ file of the Hair model adapted to fit Sama-Sama-Studio’s Human Male Character Loyd. The product includes also several textures to easily import the model into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ file has been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal model, composed of quads only.
- The model has been shaded with carefully crafted Cycles materials, providing a realistic feel even in closeup shots.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Wig Head Mannequin included with the Long Straight Hair for display purposes.
- Clean UVs and topology.
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
- Physically accurate material nodes.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
- The Blender file includes Shape Keys to adapt the Long Straight Hair mesh to other Sama-Sama-Studio 3D Characters.
The file has been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 13.28 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.