This is a 3D model of three Jars full of Paintbrushes and Bristle Brushes.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D models and materials seen in the sample images, as well as one OBJ file and several textures to easily import these models into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ files have been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal models, composed of quads and triangles only
- Clear naming for each individual part
- Clean UVs and topology
- Real world dimensions (metric system)
- Infinity background and lights.
- Texture maps (diffuse, bump, displacement and specular)
- Several glass customization options for the jars; such as a beveled logo, surface scratches/dirt and paint splash textures
- Physically accurate material nodes
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
The files have been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 2.76 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated), the textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.