This is a 3D model of a Perforated Bar Shelf. It has been modeled in Blender and exported to the .OBJ format.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D model and materials seen in the sample images, as well as an OBJ file and textures to easily import this model into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ files have been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal models, composed of quads only.
- Low polycount model; perfect for gaming engines.
- The model is fully textured, providing a realistic feel even with standard materials.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean topology and UVs. Similar UV parts are overlapping, to simplify the texturing process.
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
- Infinity background and lights.
- Texture maps (diffuse, bump, specular and transparency mask).
- Physically accurate material nodes for Blender.
- Textures and Blender materials included.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
The files have been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 5.14 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.