This is a 3D model of a Small Working Bench made of unpolished wood and slightly damaged by use. It has been modeled in Blender and exported to the .OBJ format.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D models and materials seen in the sample images, as well as two OBJ files and five textures to easily import these models into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ files have been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
The model is unwrapped and have clean topology and UVs.
For more information see description below:
- High quality polygonal model, composed of quads and triangles only.
- Low polycount model; perfect for gaming engines.
- Model comes also in .OBJ format.
- Blender file with two Small Working Bench models–the standard Working Bench and a Working Bench with Tray; separated in Blender layers for easier manipulation.
- Infinity background and lights.
- Texture maps (diffuse, bump and UV).
- Physically accurate wood material nodes.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
- The models are fully textured, providing a realistic feel even with standard materials.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean topology and UVs.
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
The files have been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 13.1 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated), the textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.
For more information see images attached or contact us through the contact section.