ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a 3D model collection of a Photography Set arranged as if it were a real set, with smooth diffuse flashlights illuminating from the sides, and hard yellow flashlights illuminating the set from the back. The models are positioned this way for display purposes, but each model can be restored to the center of the scene by resetting the position/rotations to zero.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D models and materials seen in the sample images, as well as several OBJ files and textures to easily import these models into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ file has been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal models, composed of quads and triangles only.
- This model collection scene includes 2 bonus models of an open and a closed tripods, that can be accessed from the Mesh Data list.
- Low polycount models, perfect for gaming engines.
- The models have been shaded with carefully crafted Cycles materials, providing a realistic feel even in closeup shots.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean UVs and topology. (*Only certain parts of the models have been unwrapped with UVs for texture application)
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
- Physically accurate material nodes.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
The file has been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 6 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.