This is a 3D model of a group of Spray Paint Cans arranged in a casual way, with their plastic caps piled next to them. Some of the cans are splashed with paint, simulating the effect of having been just used. These models have been modeled Blender and exported to the .OBJ format.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D models and materials seen in the sample images, as well as several OBJ files and textures to easily import these models into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ files have been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal models, composed of quads and triangles.
- The model is fully textured, providing a realistic feel even with standard materials.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean topology and UVs.
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
- Infinity background and lights included in the Blender file.
- Texture maps (diffuse textures for many color variations and transparency masks to separate surface materials and adding paint splashes).
- Physically accurate material nodes for the Blender materials.
- Textures and Blender materials included.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
- 20 Blender materials for 10 different colors of Spray can, with two variations for clean and splashed cans.
The files have been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 6.02 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.