This is a 3D model of Warehouse Windows arranged in a line of three, with a simple brick wall supporting them. This model has been modeled facing indoors. Note that the outside face is not modeled. To use for outdoor scenery, simply rotate the window and remove the wooden beam.
By acquiring this product, you will get the Blender scene with the 3D models and materials seen in the sample images, as well as two OBJ files and several textures to easily import this model into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ file has been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal model, composed of quads only.
- The OBJ files include the windows arranged in a line of three, and a single unaltered window for custom placing and positioning.
- Three different glass textures and masks have been included; for glass dirt, opacity and coloring variation.
- Low polycount model; perfect for gaming engines.
- The models are fully textured, providing a realistic feel even with standard materials.
- Clear naming for each individual part.
- Clean UVs and topology.
- Real world dimensions (metric system).
- Three texture colors for different finishes. All textures tile seamlessly within wall modules.
- Infinity background and lights.
- Texture maps (diffuse, bump, and specular masks).
- Physically accurate material nodes.
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
The file has been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 15.3 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.