ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a 3D model of White Boxer Shorts, that has been created with carefully detailed maps and realistic Blender Cycles. This 3D model includes Blender shape key to easily adjust the size to all of Sama Sama Studio’s 3D Characters.
The Blender file also includes a 3D model of a Male Legs Mannequin for display purposes.
By acquiring this product you will get the Blender scene with the 3D model and materials seen in the sample images, as well as OBJ files of the White Boxer Shorts to suit every Sama Sama Studio 3D Character.
The product includes several textures to easily import the model into other 3D packages.
The sample images have been rendered in Blender with Cycles. The lights and materials seen in the sample images are included in the Blender file.
The .OBJ file has been tested in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender and ZBrush without issues.
- High quality polygonal model, composed of quads only
- Male Legs Mannequin 3D model included inside the Blender File
- The model has been shaded with carefully crafted Cycles materials, providing a realistic feel even in closeup shots
- Clear naming for each individual part
- Blender Shape Keys for easy size adjustment to other Sama Sama Studio’s 3D Characters
- Clean UVs and topology
- Real world dimensions (metric system)
- Physically accurate material nodes
- HDRI image included for Image Based Lighting (IBL)
The file has been compressed in a .zip format for easier download. A zip archiver (usually included in the Operative System) will be necessary for extracting the files.
The size of the compressed file is 24.2 MB.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation.
Depending on the software package or version used after the purchase, the exchange formats (.obj) may not match the preview images. Due to the nature of these formats, the geometry could appear different than the original (triangulated or rotated). The textures might be flipped, or present the need of being loaded by hand.
The resulting rendered image might vary from the sample images.